Geet Rani Sharing her Experience With WLCI School Of Fashion


I have chosen Fashion as my carrier because I was always attracted towards variety of clothes and accessories. I wishto create something innovative and extremely creative for my clients.

It is a delightful experience to be in this industry and work with top designers. I would like to give special thanks to our program manager -Mrs.Bhavna Sharma for sharing her industry experience and making us equipped with knowledge. WLCI has provided me the best facultiesfrom industry to improve my creative skills. I have got the best assistances from the college.

I want to explore my skills in leather industry as designer and I am looking forward to grab the opportunity to work with buying house as my future carrier.
Share

0 comments

Post a Comment